MorningStar of Wheat Ridge
Confluent Senior Living co-developed the MorningStar of Wheat Ridge senior living community, completed in March 2016. The 58,000 square-foot development includes 64 assisted living and memory care suites in metro Denver. The assisted living portion of the project includes studio, one- and two-bedroom suites while the memory care suites are secure and devoted to the individualized, specialized care of residents with Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia.
The mixture of the project’s quality design, central location and first-class amenities contributed to the community reaching a fully leased status less than a year later in February 2017.
Confluent partnered on the project with co-developer MorningStar Senior Living, a fully integrated operator, owner and developer of exceptional senior living communities. Rosemann & Associates served as the architect and Catamount Constructors as the general contractor.
Click here to view more information about this property at MorningStar’s website.
- 58,000 square-foot development
- 45 assisted living suites
- 19 memory care suites
- Dining room with restaurant-style service
- Private dining room
- Living room
- Fitness room
- Massage room
- Fireside patio and porches
- Enclosed patio and courtyard for memory care
- Market Watch
- Senior Housing News – July 17, 2017
- Denver Post – June 30, 2017
- Colorado Real Estate Journal
- Western Real Estate Business – Jul. 12, 2017
- The Denver Post – April 14, 2014
- Denver Business Journal – Oct. 9, 2014
- Senior Housing News – Feb. 12, 2015
- Seniors Housing Business – Feb. 24, 2015
- The Denver Post – June 24, 2015
- Mile High CRE
- Blau Journal
- Albuquerque Business Journal